United Health Centers
We offer an outstanding wage and benefits package that is second to none.
Low premium cost for Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance.
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
401K Retirement Plan with employer matching up to 5%.
10 Paid Holidays including your birthday.
High School graduate or GED
Completed training program in Dental Assisting from Accredited College is required
X-Ray certificate is required
CPR Card is required
Possess a valid Driver’s license
Minimum 2 years of dental assisting experience is preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- Able to quickly build and maintain rapport with patients and providers of differing backgrounds; team player
- Customer-service oriented
- Familiar with adult learning and general training techniques
- Positive professional insight
- Flexibility and dependability
- Demonstrated good problem-solving skills; sound judgment
- Effective leadership/supervisory skills
- Modern office practices and procedures including email
- Intermediate computer skills
- Attention to detail and excellent follow-through on work tasks
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
To Apply visit the link below to Apply Now!